How to get ASK & KESP

Other regions

There are two ways of registering to receive ASK and KESP:

  1. Register yourself as a Business Entity or UMKM by following these instructions:

    • Apply for Izin Prinsip providing the following documents:

    • KTP (Citizen ID)
    • NPWP (Tax Account)
    • NIB (Nomor Induk Berusaha) / Business Identification Number & Izin Usaha (Business Permit)

    • Apply for Izin Penyelenggara Angkutan Sewa Khusus, providing the following documents:

    • Application letter for ASK permit
    • Recommendation Letter from City’s Transporation Department
    • Statement Letter for partner with Car Repair Shop
    • Statement Letter for partner with Car Base
    • Car Identification Number (own by the applicant)
    • Car Service Record Book of each vehicle

    • Pay for Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak (PNBP) for Permit Fee

    Sekiranya permohonan anda diluluskan, BPTJ akan meminta anda membayar PNBP (pendapatan tanpa cukai) melalui pemindahan bank. Kosnya ialah 5 juta rupee Indonesia untuk izin untuk jangka masa 5 tahun dan 100 ribu rupee Indonesia untuk setiap kenderaan.

    If passed, The Transportation Department of the Provincial State will ask for payment of PNBP (Non Tax Country Income) by bank transfer with amounts according to local regulation.

  2. Register through a cooperative that already has an ASK permit, and cooperating with Maxim. Please contact the office for further details.